Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Private Message Rules ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ø La zone ø -> ø Palmarès et Résultats ø
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rafylylib
Service Externe

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Private Message Rules Répondre en citant

Facebook Private Message Rules
> DOWNLOAD

^^ Emma Hi Jon, I am trying to add a milestone to my Facebook page prior to 1905. Think of it like Facebook e-mail, only your personal e-mail address is not revealed. I have dates from 1991 to 2012 and they all were magically gone except for my date born. That will allow you to report a problem with your page.Im sure you arent the only one. There also is no option to specify the founded date at the bottom of the page. Steve Cassady Thanks for sharing. So, for example, I might add a Milestone for 1988, and it showed fine on the Timeline bar. Contact Tip Us Community Guidelines About Ethics Statement . DO you have any idea what has changed or how to get around this? I tried posting on the Facebook help page and my message was blocked for some reason&Thanks Shereen Hatough i have a problem, in one of the pages that i manage, the date is not going further than year 2010 piscator nobilis13 i made a lot of milestones in my page but now when i click the save icon for a new one it says sorry something went wrong please try later! i try to post it another year or without the photos but nothing changed! any idea whats going on please? newagehealthguide Im getting the same error today. I merged duplicate pages, it was a place site and a fan page. Frustrating after spending considerable time on this. .. Pam B Thank you Jon, your info on FB Milestones was extremely valuable. I have a page for the school that I am an instructor at. But of course, that doesnt solve anything for you.This is a problem that only Facebook can fix. November 24, 2017 Meet the Average Guys Moonlighting as the Real-Life Justice League By day, theyre normal dudes. It has since come back, and I can get to it&but none of the dates and Milestones in between 1973 and 2010 are showing. Melanie Jongsma Thanks for this post. Sign Up Check Your Email Follow the link we sent to your email address to verify your account. And who knows? Maybe I didnt! Wink Aly22 Im having the same issue, the milestones come and go (some are entirely gone). But I find it useful to have it checked since I almost always post as my page when on my page. I added a whole bunch of Milestones to my page. When I add the milestone and add the date, the milestone will show up under multiple years. He was introduced to Facebook in 2007 while with the NBA (back before Pages) and has been using Facebook for business ever since. Please choose a photo! This is what makes adding such a Milestone interesting!You can also check the box if you choose to hide your Milestone from your fans News Feeds, but Im not sure why you would do that. And it shouldnt be a status update, but an actual Milestone.Good luck! LRMNC Thanks Jon Since I sort of backed into it I think Ill take another run at it and do it right. If you check the first box for Posting Preferences, you will always post as your page when posting on your page. .. Jon Loomer DigitalFor Advanced Facebook MarketersAboutPodcastNewsletterTrainingPower Hitters ClubOne-on-OnePHC EntrepreneursFacebookQuick TutorialsFree WebinarEntrepreneursFacebook Timeline For Pages: Adding MilestonesMarch 2, 2012 By Jon Loomer 48 Comments FacebookTwitterBufferLinkedinOne of the nice things about Facebook Timeline for Pages is that you can tell your companys story. Learn how to send a private message on Facebook with these five easy steps: 1One way to send a message to a friend is to click the Messages link on the left side of your home page.Facebook takes you to your Messages page. Close An Error Has Occured Whoops! We are sorry but an error has occurred 5a02188284
facebook messenger for mobile nokia c1-01list of facebook application gamesapplicazioni smile facebookactualizar plugins en facebookapple tiene pagina en facebookfacebook profile view checker 2012 downloadsomeone keeps trying to change my facebook passwordfacebook special chat symbolsfriendship quotes photo for facebookcrazy status for facebook in hindi
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ø La zone ø -> ø Palmarès et Résultats ø Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation